Online Appointment Information
Welcome to Stockton Chiropractic Clinic.
PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR FURTHER EMAILS
- In addition to your booking confirmations for the online and in clinic parts of your appointment, we’ll send you an an email from Care Response requesting you to complete an assessment questionnaire. Please follow the link it contains, complete the assessment and submit as soon as possible. It’s really helpful in tracking your progress. Contact us on 01642 633888 if you do not receive this email in the next couple of hours, having first checked your junk/spam folder.
- For the initial online part of your first consultation we’ll send you another email with a link enabling you to access the consultation platform we will use for the appointment when the time comes. The platform, called doxy.me, is designed for online consultations and is very easy to use. Scroll down for videos.
- You don’t need your own doxy.me account. You can use a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- The link can be clicked, or copied and pasted into your browser if you prefer.
- You will need the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- If using a computer, it will need a camera and microphone.
- Please let us know if any of this is problematic. We can also conduct the appointment by telephone if video is not practical, although it is better if we can see you.
- If you envisage any problems, contact reception on 01642 633888. Below we take you through what to do on the day of your appointment.
THE CONSULTATION USING DOXY.ME
- Get ready 5 to 10 mins before your appointment time and open your Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser and have access to your email.
- Click on the doxy.me link in the email from your practitioner.
- A pop up box will ask for your name and you will then enter your practitioner’s waiting room.
- You will be asked at the beginning of the call to give consent to the online session which will focus largely on taking a history and getting to know more about your problem.
- Your practitioner may ask you to perform certain movements to help them diagnose the problem and enable them to advise you appropriately.
- Please find a place where you can prop up your phone or place your computer so you can move in clear view of the camera.
- If you’re unable to make the online appointment, please call the clinic on 01642 633888 to rearrange.
- We will email you an invoice to enable you to pay-by-link via Worldpay.
- You can see browser specific videos below about how doxy.me works.
If you have any questions, please call 01642 633888.
doxy.me FOR CHROME
doxy.me FOR SAFARI
doxy.me FOR FIREFOX