Covid Safe Appointments
We’re very much looking forward to welcoming you to the clinic.
Your health is our passion, so it is important we take steps to ensure everyone’s wellbeing. We would therefore ask you to note and work with us in the following ways for your in-clinic appointment:
- Contact us immediately on 01642 633888 if you experience any main symptoms of covid-19 before your appointment, or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- We encourage you to wear a face mask but do not require it.
- We are minimising changing into gowns, so whenever possible please wear loose comfortable clothing i.e. sportswear, jogging trousers, t-shirt etc.
- Please come into the clinic only just prior to your appointment time, having waited in your car if you’re a little early.
- Before entering the clinic from the lobby please use the hand sanitiser just on the wall just to the right of the door.
- Be conscious of your distance from others.
- We may ask you to sit and wait in a specific area.
- Your practitioner will use appropriate PPE to protect you.
- Your practitioner will make any necessary follow up appointments in the treatment room, having discussed the best option for your particular case.
- Please use contactless card payment if possible.
- Don’t forget to wash your hands when you get home.
- If you have any questions please call on 01642 633888.