In-clinic Appointment Information (Coronavirus)
We’re very much looking forward to welcoming you to the clinic.
Your health is our passion, so it is important we take steps to ensure everyone’s wellbeing. We would therefore ask you to note and work with us in the following ways for your in-clinic appointment:
- Contact us immediately on 01642 633888 if you experience any main symptoms of covid-19 before your appointment, or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Please bring a face mask. Videos about using masks are available below.
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing whenever possible i.e. sportswear, jogging trousers, t-shirt etc.
- Wherever possible avoid public transport.
- Please come into the clinic only just prior to your appointment time, having waited in your car if you’re a little early.
- Come into the clinic on your own if you do not need assistance. Anyone with you should stay in the car.
- Before entering the clinic from the lobby please use the hand sanitiser just on the wall just to the right of the door.
- Maintain as much distance as possible from others.
- We may ask you to sit and wait in a specific area.
- Your appointment may be in a different room in Christine House, but we will let you know on arrival.
- Your practitioner will use appropriate PPE to protect you.
- Your practitioner may adapt their treatment in order to reduce transmission risk and be in close contact for the minimum time possible.
- Your practitioner will make any necessary follow up appointments in the treatment room, having discussed the best option for your particular case.
- Please use contactless card payment if possible.
- Don’t forget to wash your hands when you get home.
- If you have any questions please call on 01642 633888.