Our professional bodies say in-clinic appointments can resume.
For the time being, things will be slightly different to “normal” to ensure we are Covid safe. We will:
- Look at the best option and approach for your needs.
- Manage footfall to facilitate social distancing.
- Implement enhanced infection control measures.
- See how in-clinic appointments will work here.
To that end:
- Existing patients with appointments will be contacted as the appointment approaches.
- New patient assessment consultations are currently conducted online where practical.
- Learn more about the process for new patients.
We will need to check if you are in any of the following groups.
Please click on the links to see criteria we will include when assessing if an in-clinic appointment is best:
- Are you at high risk (clinically extremely vulnerable) and advised to shield?
- Are you at moderate risk (clinically vulnerable) and advised to stringently adhere to social distancing?
- Are you living with, or have regular contact with someone in the above groups?
- Do you have any main symptoms of covid-19, or had recent contact with anyone who does?